Creation of the”Centre Pompidou Acélérations” Endowment Fund, A new form of sponsorship
The Endowment Fund”Centre Pompidou Acélérations”, was born from a meeting between the Centre Pompidou and companies who decided to engage in an original dialogue with the artistic world, teams and audiences of the Centre Pompidou.
This innovative approach to patronage, which brings together the Centre Pompidou, the business world and the artistic scene, encourages societal reflection and the debate on ideas essential to living together, and allows us to grasp the emergence and deepen our knowledge of contemporary art.
Through art and creation, the Centre Pompidou supports these major economic players in the transformations and innovation issues with which they are constantly confronted, meeting their expectations of being as close as possible to creation.
Ten corporate sponsors :
The first eight signatories for the creation of the Fund are:
– AXA; Thomas Buberl, Chief Executive Officer
– CDiscount ; Emmanuel Grenier, President and Marie Even, Secretary General and Vice-President
– ENEDIS ; Philippe Monloubou, Chairman of the Management Board
– Neuflize OBC ; Laurent Garret, Chairman of the Executive Board and Vice-Chairman of the Endowment Fund
– Orange; Stéphane Richard, Chairman and CEO
– SNCF Logistics ; Alain Picard, Managing Director
– TIGF ; Dominique Mockly, Managing Director
– Tilder ; Matthias Leridon, President and Chairman of the Do
The steps : From choosing a theme to organizing an exhibition
The Centre Pompidou and the ten sponsoring companies commit themselves per two-year season
each in four stages:
– The common choice of theme: the powers of emotion
– The organization of a summit (September 2018)
– The setting up of a cycle of artistic residencies in companies;
– An exhibition by the Centre Pompidou (October 2019).
In financial terms, each company commits 200,000 euros per year.
MORE ARTICLES FOR YOU